Charities Trustees’ Week 15th – 19th November 2021
The aim of Charity Trustees’ week is to:
- Celebrate and thank charity trustees for the key role which they play in the governance and leadership of Ireland’s charities;
- Highlight the importance of good governance of boards, promote the need for a thorough knowledge of trustees roles and responsibilities, education and upskilling of trustees;
- Highlight the need for new trustees to come forward and highlight the means by which new trustees can be connected with charities that need trustees;
- Create a greater understanding and awareness among the public of the role of trustees, and the awareness that trustees are public members.
- For more information visit www.charitiesregulator.ie