The County Limerick Housing Services Company is committed to delivering and supporting a range of services, advice and information to Voluntary Housing Associations in County Limerick and adjoining areas. This will be done in furtherance of the member’s objectives in meeting their obligations under the Voluntary Housing provisions of the local authority and national government and in the best interests of their tenants, while embracing and promoting best practice and excellence in governance.
The Company aims to fulfill its mission by focusing on:
- Delivering the best services and best information at the best value
- Developing and providing management advice and services to meet the needs of its members
- Providing strategic opportunities for collaboration between the Voluntary Housing agencies in the county and adjoining areas.
- Gaining leverage from expertise, scale and position as a county and national network service
- Encouraging research and development to further the housing needs of the elderly and disadvantaged.