The conference will take place over one full-day (Wednesday 19th Oct) and one half-day (Thursday 20th Oct) in the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Sligo, Rosses Point Road, Sligo.
- This year’s conference, sponsored by AIB, will be a rigorous inquiry into housing finance and development for the future with themes that include:
- sustainable and affordable housing solutions;
- regeneration, retrofitting and innovative building technologies;
- social value creation and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) investing;
- the role of international investment funds;
- innovation and social inclusion; and
- securing the future of the AHB sector through collaboration.
Who should attend?
- Board members of approved housing bodies, both housing
associations and co-operatives. (VHSS will be in attendance representing our members)
- AHB staff involved in finance, development and management
- Local authority staff
- Local elected representatives
- Construction and industry representatives
- Investors, financial bodies
- Legal and financial advisors
- EU managing authorities
- Government departments
- HSE officials including support providers
For more information visit: www.icsh.ie