Members of the public requiring social housing are required to contact their local authority housing department directly. A local authority application form is completed and returned by the applicant to the local authority for processing.

Successful applicants are then added to the local authority housing list for housing when and where available.

Members of the public who are currently on the local authority housing list may apply directly to Voluntary Housing Associations for housing.

A list of our Voluntary Housing Association members is here