Approved Housing Associations are required to register their tenancies within one month of the start of the tenancy. The cost of the registration (as of today 12th July 2019) is €90 per tenancy.
The information that Housing Associations are required to provide is as follows:
– Address of the dwelling;
– AHB Number (as provided by RTB)
– Name/address & CRO number of Landlord;
– Name & PPS number of tenant/s;
– Number of people in the dwelling;
– Property Type/No. of Bedrooms /BER Cert rating (if applicable);
– Date Tenancy Commenced;
– Rent Amount /Rent Frequency
– Local Authority area in which the dwelling is located;
– Term of the lease
– Authorised agent or Management company (if applicable)
Voluntary Housing Support Services registers tenants with the RTB on behalf of members.